Marketing Manager – Full Time – Toronto
As the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the production of all promotional materials, promotional campaigns (especially digital content creation, search engine optimization, social media & various ad platforms.
- Look for new opportunities to get our current product/service line more exposure
- Participate in the development of sales and marketing plans
- Development of marketing programs including blog articles, social media posts, digital ad campaigns, press releases, email, seminars, tradeshows etc.
- Work closely with management and support staff to execute marketing initiatives
- Identify market opportunities and trends
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Must have live and breathe web-based and content marketing (digital asset creation, blog platforms, social media and content management platforms)
- Expert with Search Engine Marketing (both organic and PPC)
- University/College degree in business, marketing or public relations is preferred
- Prior experience in an agency setting is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, especially written
- Experience in corporate branding
- Being able to present your ideas to management utilizing Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and other design software as needed
- A genuine passion for marketing
Marketing Manager – West Toronto – Full Time
- Reviews and analyzes market research and develops short and long range marketing/ advertising plans for all line of business in conjunction with the Director, Marketing Communications.
- Advises lines of business on effective marketing programs. Recommends innovation and new programs, reviews existing programs and recommends improvements.
- Develops specific marketing plans and associated integrated marketing mix and manages the implementation of these plans. Selects an agency for the project and briefs them on the project.
- Oversees project budgets, approval of various aspects of projects including design, content and placement.
- Informs management and the field on the status and results of marketing activities.
- Establishes relationships with contracted outside marketing and advertising agencies and liaises with these agencies on an ongoing basis.
- Identifies new suppliers and obtains quotations to ensure best prices for printers, creative writers, etc. Analyses existing relationship and annually to renegotiate terms or makes recommendations for new suppliers.
- University or college level education in Communications, Marketing or related program. University education is preferred.
- A minimum 5-7 years’ progressive experience in a marketing or advertising environment.
- A minimum 2-3 years people management experience
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, including experience writing copy for advertisements and marketing materials.
- Must be able to have vision, innovation and the ability to develop Strategy for Integrated Marketing Communications and see the ultimate plan through to execution.
- Experience working with agencies, external partners and internal designers to develop and implement marketing initiatives.
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Sales / Brand Manager – Full Time – Downtown Toronto
The Brand Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing the organizations Sales and Marketing strategies to achieve fiscal sales plan with corporate retail stores and key wholesale independent and national accounts. The SBM will be responsible for managing the brand’s Profit and Loss statements and achieving budgeted sales and profitability goals in the Canadian market.
- Develop sales and operations strategies to maximize growth potential for the brand’s retail and wholesale business.
- Provide leadership and guidance to staff in the retail and wholesale divisions.
- Manage and review P&L statements as well as develop budget and forecast reports.
- Review and manage inventory levels through identification of appropriate product assortment, pricing and distribution channels for the Canadian market.
- Oversee the sales and operations of the retail locations.
- Identify new business opportunities for retail division by determining potential for new store locations across Canada.
- Negotiate lease and contractor agreements.
- Manage and maintain good business relationships with existing accounts and provide excellent customer service.
- Minimum of 7 years + of senior-level sales management experience within retail environment, ideally for a company with fast moving goods/products.
- Solid understanding of all aspects of the retail development process including but not limited to lease negotiations, store openings, store global operations, etc.
- Previous experince with a company that has strong brand presence in the market.
- Highly motivated, energetic individual with superior selling and merchandising skills.
- Sound knowledge and expertise in sales reporting, including monthly budgeting and forecasting.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common visual directives and financial reports.
- Ability to effectively present information and reports to senior management.
- Proven inventory management skills.
Email Marketing Specialist – Full Time
You will play a key role within the CRM team, presenting email designs for approval of the senior marketing team and once approved creating the assets for future use. You will be responsible to code and build HTML emails, working from new and existing templates ensuring that all email designs are responsive and maximized for mobile and tablet platforms. You will produce email result summaries of all email activity. The role requires the associate to become a subject matter expert within the organization – marketing automation tool Marketo and continually seek out ways to improve the effectiveness of the email channel.
- Responsible for design and build responsive emails, using technical and design skills to create emails that are appealing, relevant, engaging and that work across all devices.
• Manage operational details such as source code updates and link management
• Responsible for checking and managing approval from key stake holders for all emails being deployed
• Use A/B testing and analysis to make data driven recommendations and decisions to determine layout, prioritization and type of content
• Proactively plan the user journey and structure inbox experience and forms for efficient and accurate collection of data and analytics.
- University degree in business / marketing / design
• A minimum of 2 years of work experience designing and building email deployments
• Strong digital design skills, able to understand the key elements of direct response design for email and with proven experience of HTML and CSS.
• 2 to 4 years of email channel practice with hands on experience building and deployment promotional and transactional emails
• Proven ability to translate analytic data into strategic ideas
• Eager to learn and develop new skills in digital design and have a creative flair with a high attention to detail.
• Relevant work experience – specializing in campaign management using programs such as Marketo, Constant Contact, Salesforce.com, Tableau or any similar enterprise level messaging or BI tool is preferred.
• Graphic design experience would be considered an asset
Outside Sales Representative
Our client located in Woodbridge, is actively an experienced outside sales representative to join their growing sales team.
This role offers a dynamic, stable, fast-paced team environment, excellent starting salary, benefits, retirement plans and career growth.
- Prospecting new customers who have not conducted business with the company.
- Soliciting new business from current customers that are not assigned to other Account Managers.
- Continue to develop relationships with assigned customers.
- Regularly update and maintain current all information in the customer relationship management tool.
- To assist with other sales and marketing activities such as trade shows and conferences.
- Implement the sales strategy to ensure sales targets are met or exceeded.
- Maintain a high-profile presence in the market place through the creation of win-win situations with customers.
- Develop and deliver accurate sales forecasts in line with business objectives.
- Promote the company through speaking engagements at industry conferences and involvement in local business organizations.
- Provide service & expertise to several people simultaneously.
- Tight demanding deadlines/schedules.
- As Account Manager additional hours are mandatory as per business requirements.
- Evening hours and weekend hours required to attend meetings and special functions e.g. Entertainment with clients and prospective clients.
- Diploma or Degree in Business or related industry.
- Formal training in sales techniques.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years of outside sales experience is ideal
- Experience in a construction industry would be a huge asset
- A completed diploma or degree is highly preferred and desired
- Must have excellent communication skills. Both written and verbal.
- Must a valid driver’s licence for travel within the GTA