Marketing Manager – West Toronto – Full Time
- Reviews and analyzes market research and develops short and long range marketing/ advertising plans for all line of business in conjunction with the Director, Marketing Communications.
- Advises lines of business on effective marketing programs. Recommends innovation and new programs, reviews existing programs and recommends improvements.
- Develops specific marketing plans and associated integrated marketing mix and manages the implementation of these plans. Selects an agency for the project and briefs them on the project.
- Oversees project budgets, approval of various aspects of projects including design, content and placement.
- Informs management and the field on the status and results of marketing activities.
- Establishes relationships with contracted outside marketing and advertising agencies and liaises with these agencies on an ongoing basis.
- Identifies new suppliers and obtains quotations to ensure best prices for printers, creative writers, etc. Analyses existing relationship and annually to renegotiate terms or makes recommendations for new suppliers.
- University or college level education in Communications, Marketing or related program. University education is preferred.
- A minimum 5-7 years’ progressive experience in a marketing or advertising environment.
- A minimum 2-3 years people management experience
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, including experience writing copy for advertisements and marketing materials.
- Must be able to have vision, innovation and the ability to develop Strategy for Integrated Marketing Communications and see the ultimate plan through to execution.
- Experience working with agencies, external partners and internal designers to develop and implement marketing initiatives.
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Sales / Brand Manager – Full Time – Downtown Toronto
The Brand Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing the organizations Sales and Marketing strategies to achieve fiscal sales plan with corporate retail stores and key wholesale independent and national accounts. The SBM will be responsible for managing the brand’s Profit and Loss statements and achieving budgeted sales and profitability goals in the Canadian market.
- Develop sales and operations strategies to maximize growth potential for the brand’s retail and wholesale business.
- Provide leadership and guidance to staff in the retail and wholesale divisions.
- Manage and review P&L statements as well as develop budget and forecast reports.
- Review and manage inventory levels through identification of appropriate product assortment, pricing and distribution channels for the Canadian market.
- Oversee the sales and operations of the retail locations.
- Identify new business opportunities for retail division by determining potential for new store locations across Canada.
- Negotiate lease and contractor agreements.
- Manage and maintain good business relationships with existing accounts and provide excellent customer service.
- Minimum of 7 years + of senior-level sales management experience within retail environment, ideally for a company with fast moving goods/products.
- Solid understanding of all aspects of the retail development process including but not limited to lease negotiations, store openings, store global operations, etc.
- Previous experince with a company that has strong brand presence in the market.
- Highly motivated, energetic individual with superior selling and merchandising skills.
- Sound knowledge and expertise in sales reporting, including monthly budgeting and forecasting.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common visual directives and financial reports.
- Ability to effectively present information and reports to senior management.
- Proven inventory management skills.
Email Marketing Specialist – Full Time
You will play a key role within the CRM team, presenting email designs for approval of the senior marketing team and once approved creating the assets for future use. You will be responsible to code and build HTML emails, working from new and existing templates ensuring that all email designs are responsive and maximized for mobile and tablet platforms. You will produce email result summaries of all email activity. The role requires the associate to become a subject matter expert within the organization – marketing automation tool Marketo and continually seek out ways to improve the effectiveness of the email channel.
- Responsible for design and build responsive emails, using technical and design skills to create emails that are appealing, relevant, engaging and that work across all devices.
• Manage operational details such as source code updates and link management
• Responsible for checking and managing approval from key stake holders for all emails being deployed
• Use A/B testing and analysis to make data driven recommendations and decisions to determine layout, prioritization and type of content
• Proactively plan the user journey and structure inbox experience and forms for efficient and accurate collection of data and analytics.
- University degree in business / marketing / design
• A minimum of 2 years of work experience designing and building email deployments
• Strong digital design skills, able to understand the key elements of direct response design for email and with proven experience of HTML and CSS.
• 2 to 4 years of email channel practice with hands on experience building and deployment promotional and transactional emails
• Proven ability to translate analytic data into strategic ideas
• Eager to learn and develop new skills in digital design and have a creative flair with a high attention to detail.
• Relevant work experience – specializing in campaign management using programs such as Marketo, Constant Contact, Salesforce.com, Tableau or any similar enterprise level messaging or BI tool is preferred.
• Graphic design experience would be considered an asset
Outside Sales Representative
Our client located in Woodbridge, is actively an experienced outside sales representative to join their growing sales team.
This role offers a dynamic, stable, fast-paced team environment, excellent starting salary, benefits, retirement plans and career growth.
- Prospecting new customers who have not conducted business with the company.
- Soliciting new business from current customers that are not assigned to other Account Managers.
- Continue to develop relationships with assigned customers.
- Regularly update and maintain current all information in the customer relationship management tool.
- To assist with other sales and marketing activities such as trade shows and conferences.
- Implement the sales strategy to ensure sales targets are met or exceeded.
- Maintain a high-profile presence in the market place through the creation of win-win situations with customers.
- Develop and deliver accurate sales forecasts in line with business objectives.
- Promote the company through speaking engagements at industry conferences and involvement in local business organizations.
- Provide service & expertise to several people simultaneously.
- Tight demanding deadlines/schedules.
- As Account Manager additional hours are mandatory as per business requirements.
- Evening hours and weekend hours required to attend meetings and special functions e.g. Entertainment with clients and prospective clients.
- Diploma or Degree in Business or related industry.
- Formal training in sales techniques.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years of outside sales experience is ideal
- Experience in a construction industry would be a huge asset
- A completed diploma or degree is highly preferred and desired
- Must have excellent communication skills. Both written and verbal.
- Must a valid driver’s licence for travel within the GTA
The Marketing Specialist will be the key driver in the development and execution of a tactical marketing plan for the organization. This would include developing and implementing a promotional plan, managing processes like media planning and creative development, and all analysis of efforts to demonstrate ROI.
- Use existing real-time customer wagering data to make business decisions and evaluate efforts on a regular basis from an ROI perspective.
- Liaise with internal resources where necessary to conduct market research and cost-benefit analysis to develop and evaluate innovation program designs.
- Work with Senior Manager and Business Analyst to pull and regularly distribute analytics, leveraging the database and other cross channel sources of data to identify insights to enhance current and future marketing strategies and programs against customer segments.
- Report regularly on program KPIs, segment value/best & next best customer metrics & behavioral tracking.
- Grow incremental revenue per member through continuous improvement – test, learn and optimize – based upon in depth analysis of customer behaviours and value over time.
- Grow member base by identifying and refining definition of an active target customer, and work with Senior Managers (Core Customer and New Guest) to come up with effective acquisition strategies.
- Process oversight of media planning, evaluation and approval, creative development, and promotion planning.
- Ensure brand strategy alignment across all marketing initiatives.
- Must be a highly collaborative team player who can influence across and up without reporting line authority.
Skill and Knowledge
- Subject matter expert within the loyalty industry applying best practices is an asset.
- Experience in using customer transactional data to analyze success of efforts and identify opportunity areas and
- Advanced understanding of Marketing tactics and planning.
- Advanced understanding of advertising – both media and creative.
- Creative Process expertise
- Analysis Familiarity, and the ability to visualize and derive insights from analysis
- Demonstrated ability to generate return on investment through promotional efforts
- Ability to set and manage to objectives
- Solid understanding of budgeting and financial management.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills required for selling ideas, making presentations, reports and composing correspondence and marketing plans.
Executive Assistant – Full Time – Downtown
We are a boutique investment firm with an entrepreneurial spirit. The position of Assistant to the CEO is both a demanding and rewarding one. The executive assistant is responsible for the maintenance of the daily routine (for the CEO) in both professional and private circles. You are a proactive individual that will be able to respond quickly and positively to all manner of situations with poise and quiet efficiency. You are observant and able to anticipate needs and requirements. This position will come with a great deal of responsibility and trust. If you are a highly organized individual with exceptional foresight, initiative, discipline and focus, this may be the role for you.
- Coordinate and schedule the daily agenda and to do list of the CEO, as well as weekly and monthly calendar appointments.
- Coordinate and schedule all travel arrangements and reservations.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing correspondence, i.e., sort, read and action emails. Access to voicemail and action as required.
- Sharing in office upkeep such as ensuring boardrooms are clean before meetings attended by the CEO, getting coffee, delivering and/or receiving packages and gifts
- Collect, track, assemble and submit the CEO’s corporate expenses and other reports as requested.
- Maintain all personal and professional files.
- Produce documents, briefing papers and research output as directed.
- Conduct internet research to provide value add to projects as outlined.
- Liaise with lawyers, accountants, etc. with respect to CEO’s personal business.
Education, Credentials and Experience
- Post-secondary education
- Microsoft office suite (intermediate-advanced level) with specific strength in Excel and Word
- Related experience